Under the Rainbow

Under the Rainbow
observing life from the safety here

Saturday, January 7, 2012

What we did since last I blogged :)




After our quiet Christmas morning we more than made up for it the week after. David, Emma & I drove over to WV on Wednesday to exchange presents with our family there. Waiting on everyone to get home from work meant we had a late night, but it was well worth it. I think my "gifts" were all


successful. It tickled me to know that the Marshall hat with ear flaps was the one everbody wanted.





Since it was well past bedtime when we were all done, Trenton and I spent the night at his beloved Aunt Dee Dee's and then we drove back to Cincy on Thursday morning.

Trenton thought we should go home, open presents and then drive back to Aunt Dee Dee's..."I love her so much!", of course we didn't. 6 hours on the road is not our idea of a fun day with a four year old. But I was sure to tell Dory about our conversation regarding her later that evening. He is taken by her...it's sweet!

Trenton was pleased with all his gifts, but I'm pretty sure his favorite was his OWN bedroom! Equipped with his very own twin bed, cool Zoo bedding, his tv, all his toys and a cool new fish tank to use as a nightlight.















The holidays are over, Trenton went back to the Earley's on New Year's Day and the clean up and put away has been going on here. Hopefully next week will feel more like normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment